Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wisdom Teeth


Yesterday I had my wisdom teeth taken out. First they took me from the large waiting with many magazines to a much smaller waiting room where I had to sit in a dentist chair and where their were only two magazines. After 5 minutes or so Dr. Cook came in and gave me and Mom a whole speech about what they were going to do and what could happen and yah da yah da. From the way he said it, it sounded like he was giving some script he had memorized, and given about 568,422 times before, and come to think of it, he probably was. Then they took me into another room where they poked me with a needle and gave me some "oxygen." Then all I remember is waking up with a sore mouth, four less teeth and for all I know one less kidney.


This is the most accurate picture of the procedure I could find.

2 comments:

Nate and Julie said...

Poor Tanner! When I got my wisdom teeth out I was miserable. I hope it's better for you. I heard that pineapple juice helps with the swelling, that is if you tend to swell a lot. Anyways, take care and enjoy all the milkshakes and juice you can eat!

Andi said...

ouch, no fun. hang in there kiddo.