Saturday, February 21, 2009
New Favorite Song
Just for fun I was trying to find out more about the new judge on American Idol, Kara DioGuardi. I came across her website and the first thing that pops up is a video of her talking about a song that she wrote that was mentioned on the show called "Strangers and Angels." Then at the end of the video she sings the song, and I loved the song. Unfortunately it never really made it and I can't find anywhere where I can buy the song. Anyways I think you all should listen to it so here is a link to her website. Enter the site and then go media/press and click on videos. Then click on Strangers and Angels. If you want to just hear the song and skip the talking then fast forward to about half way. If anyone finds a way that I can legally get a recording of it please let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude, Tanner. Once again it appears I am going to have to make threats on your life to get you to write in your blog. This time I'll make it as vague as possible....in order to creep you out.
If you don't write something in your blog in the near or distant future, something very benign or possibly worse will happen to you or another person.
Be afraid.
Post a Comment